Policy Form Download
A signed copy of the Registration/Policy Agreement Form must be submitted prior to your first class with Vivo Harmonics.
- Lessons take place on a weekly basis.
- Lessons will be booked on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 4:00PM and 8:00PM.
- Vivo Harmonics will be CLOSED on the following dates:
- Halloween – Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Christmas Break – December 22 – January 5, 2019.
- Spring Break – March 23 – April 1, 2019
- Payments are made in advance on the 1st of each month.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- Effective September 1, 2018, we will be switching to flat monthly payments:
$85 per month for 30-minute lessons
$170 per month for 60-minute lessons
- Payment can be set up to automatically e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org on the first of each month.
- Please be advised that Vivo Harmonics is no longer accepting cash or cheques.
- Invoices will be automatically sent via email a week before the due date.
- A $20 late fee will be applied immediately following the due date. Lessons will not proceed until payment is made. Late payments may result in the discontinuation of lessons.
- Students are responsible for their time slot, regardless of attendance.
- Vivo Harmonics has a strict no makeup, no refund policy. However, due to our flat rate, every student receives two free lessons throughout the school year.
- Tuesday – There are 5 lessons in October and April
- Wednesday - There are 5 lessons in January and May
- Thursday – There are 5 lessons in November and May
- If a lesson is missed due to unforeseen circumstances on the instructor’s part, a refund can be issued immediately, or a credit can be put towards the following month's invoice.
- Please note that lessons are transferable. In the event that the student is unable to come to their scheduled class, we allow for someone else to come in their place, whether it be a friend, parent or sibling.
Termination of Lessons
- To discontinue lessons, written notice must be provided at least one-month in advance from the stop date.
- In the event that the student discontinues lessons with insufficient notice, a full month’s payment will still be required.
- Our School-Year Lessons run from September 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019. Any early cancellation of lessons will result in the forfeiture of your ability to reserve your current lesson spot for the following school year.
- Student’s families are responsible for the purchase of their own instruments, books, and printed material.
- Students are required to bring any method books and assigned homework to class each week.
- It's highly recommended that the students have an instrument at home. Renting options are available at stores such as Long and McQuade or Quest Musique in Winnipeg.
- Vivo Harmonics instructs how much practice is ideal for each student. However, it is up to the student and their parents to develop a successful practice routine at home.
Vivo Harmonics reserves the right to dismiss any student due to frequent absences, disciplinary problems, overdue monthly payments and/or parental noncompliance with Vivo Harmonics policies.